Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SHRIMP TANK - SS No Entry Crystal Red Shrimp




Above left: A grade is almost due to give birth to more shrimplets. By the calendar she is due today or tomorrow. She berried on the 7th September.
Above right: Another picture of her and her eggs.

Below left: New SS no entry. Colour is a little translucent as it has been added to the tank 5 minutes ago. Will post another pic again soon.

Below right: Black shrimplet. Wonder what grade it is... probably an A


Went down to my LFS today and got another 2 crystal reds.

They were expensive (for SS no entries). Anyways, recently i've noticed small black shrimplets in my tank which I am happy about. Enjoy the photos!
I have counted 4 berried females which means the one that had shrimplets recently has already berried up again. Its like a shrimp explosion in my tank. I think I have counted at least 11 shrimplets so far and another 10 at least are due tomorrow.
The female A Grade (my largest female) is due today and she can barely move because is chock a block full of eggs. I think she has dropped none since she berried up. When she moves around the tank she falls on her side a lot LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment