Thursday, June 12, 2014

[1ft IWAGUMI] The beginning

Recently I have been wanting to have a nano iwagumi in my office

I have not really purchased everything yet but I have enough to dry start soon
Hardscape was quite fun to acquire. Spent the day at Canley Vale Nursery in the rain and mud choosing my rocks with a friend of mine
Owner probably thought we were insane. He casually asked if these were for an aquarium. Only Aquarists would be insane enough to come out on a public
holiday to spend an hour choosing the right rocks haha!

Anyway Im currently in the process of ordering the equipment

Here is my plan so far

- Aquarium - 1ft komoda skyclear cube
- CO2 - 3kg setup with ANS diffuser (might switch to atomiser later on)
- Substrate - CAL Aqua normal capped with fine
- Filtration - Eheim 2214
- Heating - Inline DIY
- Fertilisation - EI Dosing
- Hardscape - Honeycomb
- Lighting - Undecided

Plant List
Im trying to keep this simple.
Maybe HC as the foreground with some pogostemon midground and alternanthera for the focal point.
Blyxa or hygro as the background for some contrast?











No comments:

Post a Comment