Sunday, February 5, 2017

[EHEIM OPAL] Deep Blue Bolt

Hi everyone,

A very long time since my last update. I almost forgot about this blog until i was reminded of it this afternoon. Family commitments have kept me busy but i still have a love for this hobby. Here are a few recent pictures id like to share.

I have been breeding and fine tuning blue bolts for quite a while now. Here is a picture of one of the parents. Absolutely stunning.


They have been breeding for quite well for a while now but it has slowed considerably due to the recent summer heatwaves.


My black cherries have been getting darker and darker due to intense selective breeding as well. I have many happy new owners to share these with. Here are six selected for sale during last years auctions. Notice how their shells are so shiny they look like they have been waxed?


No comments:

Post a Comment