Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SHRIMP TANK - More photos


top left: about 5 days old - shrimplets (the SS Black female in the right is the one that got berried yesterday)
top right: Pregnant female fanning her eggs

I apologise for not having posted for a while. Am getting really busy these days and have not had enough time to update my blog.

Lots of things have happened.

1. Firstly that Black Female (see october 27 2011) has produced shrimplets yesterday. I saw a few swimming around.
2. Also, one of my black SS females have berried yesterday so I am pretty excited about that. Will post some pics of her in the next update.
3. The past week has been scorching hot and a lot of water has evaporated. I have not had the time to do proper water changes and my TDS has risen from 130 to 165. I am in the process of aging some water.
4. I have just got some Biomax and Biozyme food in. Will post some reviews later on once i get to try the food properly.

A few of the shrimplets from the black A grade female look SS in pattern. They also look red! I havent got round to posting up those pics up yet but I will post what pics I have soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment