Monday, May 14, 2012

[SHRIMP TANK] SS Grade Shrimplets





I thought this week I would share some more pictures of the berried snow white mother as well as several pictures of SS black and red shrimplets. I am fairly confident the snow white female mated with a snow white male this time round. Therefore it will be an exciting month of waiting this time round.
Although the tank seems to be going well, the cooler weather has prolonged pregnancies in all my shrimp. I find the mothers hold the eggs for an average period of 4 weeks before they hatch.

Blog visitor statistics
I am happy with how this blog is progressing, and I will continue with further frequent updates whenever I can. When i started this blog, it was mainly a personal record of my progress into the world of fish and plant keeping.
I never thought it would attract so many people from all around the world. It is a great thing that there are people out there who are interested in my hobby. Just last month this blog had an average of 628 viewers. I know there are people out there who are frequently returning to see my updates. Thank you Lachie for subscribing to my blog! Feel free to ask me questions or leave me advice if you are a shrimp enthusiast; and i will be happy to give you any tips. Also please do not hesitate to leave a comment!

Here is a quick breakdown on the visitors from last month for those interested:

Australia
350
United States
102
Russia
43
India
23
United Kingdom
17
Germany
16
Malaysia
10
Hungary
9
Vietnam
7
Turkey
6

2 comments:

  1. nice shrimp, cant wait till my crs drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lachie, good luck with your berried female

      Delete