Saturday, March 24, 2012

[EHEIM OPAL] Still Messy



It is a Pain in the ARSE to update my blog these days because quick edit is refusing to show up. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know!!

Here is a quick update on my tank.

Firstly an update on the regulator. I managed to use a Hex key to screw out the middle nut of the cylinder. This enabled me to screw in the regulator okay. I then tightened it and checked it for leaks - all good.

Secondly, the EHEIM tank is looking a little better but the Tonina fluviatilis is growing so damn quickly!! In dire need of a trim. Also the Syngonathus spp. are growing roots along the stems - it looks terrible and I may have to replant them in future!

Tank is still in a mess as I have a breeder box floating around and my stainless steel meshes are stuck to the side of the tank. Slowly cleaning away the mess but it still needs a long way to go.

Next in purchase list

1. Lily Pipes (damn i want these bad but I am terrible with glass)
2. Yes tank needs a background - still thinking about it.
3. Pogo Helferi - would love to get my hands on these for the foreground. Im sick of them melting away though.

No comments:

Post a Comment