Sunday, April 15, 2012

[EHEIM OPAL] - Vortech MP10 ES





I just purchased a new toy and upgraded my pipes in my aquarium.

1. Vortech MP10 Ecosmart fan
2. Lily Pipes from Aquascape Design

I will post some before and after pictures in the next update showing what my tank looks like before the new equipment and after installation.. I am sure with the Lilly pipes and new pump the tank will look a lot cleaner and less cluttered. The plants are going great guns. Above are some pictures of the Crinum showing new leaves. I have given up doing a complete new rescape for the time being.

The thing I love about the Vortech MP10 is not only its efficiency and clean look but also how quiet it is. At the moment it is running in Eco-smart nutrient transport mode (see below) until I figure out what mode is best for a freshwater planted aquarium.



I am also planning to setup a nano salt water tank soon. When that is done I will make another blog.

Next update: I will do another update on the complete plant list in my Eheim Opal.

No comments:

Post a Comment