Sunday, April 29, 2012

[SHRIMP TANK] - Snow White Berried






Above: My snow whites, a black faced CBS and pregnant SS black crystal shrimp.

It is time for an update on my Crystal Shrimp Tank.

A few things have happened in the past month. Firstly my Snow whites are adults now. I have counted 2 males and 3 females (I think). One female has berried and one has already produced shrimplets (all SS). The challenge now is trying individually breed them to produce more snow whites.

I just want to give credit to Dad who spends a lot of time caring for my shrimp. He is certainly doing a better job than I am. Thank you Dad
More updates will follow in future.

I am currently preparing another 3 foot tank to selectively breed these shrimp.

1 comment:

  1. wow they are soooo nice when i get some money i want some ss grade to start a shrimp project

    ReplyDelete