Wednesday, November 7, 2012

[SHRIMP TANK] Rilli Rilli Orange

 Wow weather has been very hot the past week. It was so hot and humid I had difficulty sleeping. However I feel somewhat relaxed knowing i got a chiller set up to the main tank. The oxidators are running a little too strong for my liking (see picture of oxidator below). I assume this is because of the water temperature.

To the left are two snapshots of my Rilli's. I think they look fantastic when berried. Those yellow eggs really fascinate me.
 Also pictured left are my sunkist shrimp. These sunkist are off very good stock. A trustworthy and experienced breeder. ( Yes you KiwiBigD :) ). There are far too many poor looking cherries passed off as "Sunkist" Shrimp. I would rather pay the extra to get decent quality ones that "wow" the viewer.

Below left is my Red Crystal Selective breeding tank.  I will be moving those white shrimp separately into a separate tank soon as it cycles properly.

Also the Mr Aqua starfire tank has been filled and is almost ready to house more shrimp. In this tank I am planning to put in my "Super Black" Cherries. Will post some pictures of them when they arrive.


I just hate this editor. Cant get the pictures aligned

2 comments:

  1. wow so many shrimp varietys now Dan!!

    How many tanks do u have running now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lachie :) Thanks I do love variety.
    I am running 8 tanks at the moment.
    Problem with all the variety of cherries is that they interbreed so each color needs to be separated and I just want to have them all :)

    ReplyDelete