Friday, February 22, 2013

[EHEIM OPAL] Plants GALORE! 20 species

Just a quick update.

I have added various plants to the aquascape and am currently trialing and rearranging each plant to best suit the scape. I will write a more detailed description of the position of each plant once I have finished playing around with the scape. Tank looks a bit messy at the moment as each plant has been placed apart to allow growth while they acclimitise.

It is ironic that my favourite plant (the pogo helferi) has melted away within a day. BAH! A love and hate relationship. I went to the LFS today and bought another pot! This time with Iron Root tablets. The smaller 2 foot tank in the post below has been decommissioned for now. I needed those plants for this setup and have slowly moved them across.

I am finding some plants more difficult to aquascape with compared to others. I will write up a thorough growth analysis in a future post. Stay tuned.

1. Pogo Helferi (melted away but purchased more from my LFS)
2. Rotala vietnam
3. Limnophilia aromatica
4. Rotala colorata
5. Persicaria sao paulo
6. Rotala nanjenshen
7. ludwigia inclinata
8. ludwigia glandulosa
9. Mini Java Fern
10. Needle Leaf Java Fern
11. Java Fern broad leaf
12. Tricolor Lotus
13. Tonina fluviatilis
14. Syngonathus belem
15. Syngonathus manaus
16. Eriocalulon shiga
17. Crinum calamistratum
18. Ludwigia ovalis
19. Bolbitis
20. Windelov Java Fern




No comments:

Post a Comment