Wednesday, February 27, 2013

[Shrimp Tank] Extreme Closeup

So everyone here is the first picture of a newborn kk shrimplet straight from a mischling project I am working on. I purchased the parents from Boss Aquaria and am very happy with the quality of the shrimp. This little beauty looks almost pure black/blue with a tiny spot on its head. Photo was taken using my iphone with a microscope lens. 

Please note! I will be getting my hands on a BRAND NEW MACRO LENS and CAMERA in the following few weeks. The Sony Nex5! Hopefully future updates will contain pictures that will BLOW you away.

I believe it is between platinum and extreme in quality (thanks to MrShrimpy for providing me with grade descriptions). I will post some pictures of the father in the next update. Also we will be keeping an eye on this little gem in future updates.

Keep in touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment