Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Enter the EHEIM OPAL 100 3FT 180LITRES




HUGE update.

Firstly I apologise for not updating my blog for the past week.
I recently acquired a newly purchased EHEIM OPAL aquarium.
It is an absolutely beautiful tank with low iron starfire glass.
I have sold the 90L mountain scape.

Here are some specs
New range of quailty Eheim tanks for the hobbyist.
Some features that set these above the rest :
Starfire glass for ultra clear viewing.
Waterproof T5 light systems incorporated into the hood.
"Air flow " technology which allows air exchange to prevent water condensation.
Soft closing doors,anti-slam hydraulic hinges.


In addition to the tank; I was lucky enough to purchase a BERRIED crystal red shrimp from my LFS =) It has successfully survived the journey home without losing its eggs. It stayed in its bag for approximately 6 hours so i am quite surprised.
I will take some pictures of this shrimp later.

No comments:

Post a Comment