Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Before and After








The Banana Lily has really taken off and since i've trimmed one of the stems reaching the surface, it is now shooting another 2 stems upwards. Ive taken a pic of it so that it may be compared to the other stems.
The Riccia carpet is also taking off but flaking small bits of Riccia in my tank. It does look very nice though. It needs to cover that mesh =p I shouldve chosen a green one

I gotta give a name to that other Borneo Sucker. He really likes that large rock. Hmm i might name him Rocky.

Anyways im off to my LFS to get my water tested and compared to all my kits. My ammonia is still showing about 0.5-1 ml/L and i get the feeling it is the ADA soil that is leeching it into the water. Still applying Seachem Equilibrium daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment