Tuesday, June 12, 2012

[EHEIM OPAL] All is well







I apologise for the late updates. I am so busy these days and very tired and blue due to the Winter weather. I have been very lazy with my maintenance and trimming and hence the plants look a little overgrown. They are due for a trim this weekend.

Update on Eriocaulon Shiga
The Eriocaulon shiga that I divided into two a month back have grown extra leaves and look full again. They will be soon due for another split. If you look at the picture with the two Erios you will see the Syngonathus belem in the background. They look stunning. Right next to the Erios is the Tri-color lotus which has returned from the dead. It has now doubled in size and hopefully with mature into an adult.

Update on other plants
The Hemathius carpet is growing much better than expected as well - bright green with no dark spots. It must be consistency of the CO2. Ever since i solved the CO2 fluctuation problems the plants have kicked back with full force.

Peacock moss has kicked back and looks just amazing.

I will try my best to keep up with the updates. Thanks for your patience.

TIP: Erios can be divided by splitting it down the middle with a sharp blade.

No comments:

Post a Comment