Sunday, September 9, 2012

[SHRIMP TANK] - SS grade red and black









I think it is time for an update of my crystal tank. Up till now I have been heavily selecting my shrimp for color and solidness of the shell and the results are beginning to show.

I have posted up another two pictures of my favourite chocolate crystals. This shrimp looks amazing in person. People tend to discriminate against this colour but It can look very nice when in solid form. Sometimes I do prefer chocolate crystals to black or red ones. They just look so sweet.

Also here are some pictures of my other shrimp. A Red solid SS grade and some shrimp from my black SS grade tank.
Above left is my SS red tank with Peacock moss planted like a tree on driftwood and above right is a pregnant snowball shrimp.

TIP: When acclimatising shrimp, it helps a great deal to do it slowly using a drip line. The best way to do this is to use air tubing to drip water from the main tank into the container holding your shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment