Sunday, July 1, 2012

[SHRIMP TANK] Full tank shots


above: left- 2foot starphire cube right- right 3 foot new setup

above: left - 2 foot cull aqua one right - Juwel Rekord 2 foot

An update for those of you wondering what my shrimp tanks look like. Well here they are.
I do have more tanks but these are the ones that are display quality.

The tanks are still undergoing some changes. I have recently bought a large custom made acrylic breeding box that I will be hanging in the 3 footer. Some good news. I am now selectively breeding snow whites. More on that later on.

2 comments:

  1. wow they all look AMAIZING! have the yellow cherrys sharted breeding yet?

    keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they have Lachie. I have a few shrimplets in my tank will take pics of them in a future update

    ReplyDelete