Saturday, July 30, 2011

RIP Pretty



Ive also uploaded a YOUTUBE VIDEO of cutie eating an algae wafer




Woke up this morning to find pretty had died overnight. Poor Peppermint pleco never did fully recover after acclimatisation. I was pretty concerned about him as he never came out and ate like the albino. I am not sure why he died but i presume he was sick. He has always been very skinny since the day i bought him and the Shopkeeper did handle him pretty roughly when taking him out of the tank. Oh well i felt devastated.

The banana lily has shot a stem all the way to the surface of the water this morning. I will be cutting it off and replanting it elsewhere as a new baby lily.

I am planning on getting some xmas moss into the tank. I discovered today that the Fontinalis I bought off livefish.com is actually Java moss. Feel a little ripped off. I wont be purchasing again from them primarily for 3 reasons.
1. They sent Wisteria with bladderwort contaminants.
2. Their Fontinalis was Java moss (feel like i been scammed)
3. LFS sell plants with roots. I just got cuttings. I should have read the descriptions more carefully so this is a fault in my part as well though.

No comments:

Post a Comment